Come "get plastered" with Arty in this 3 hour hands-on workshop and find out what plaster materials can do for you! We will be using 4 different plaster types for this class: #1 Molding Plaster, White Hydrocal, Hydrocal FGR-95 and Drystone Ultimate. Every student will go home with a number of castings to do with what they wish plus an instructional handout! Class size limited to 10. Cost of class covers all materials.
You will learn:
- Benefits of using plaster over other casting materials
- The differences and best uses for different plaster and gypsum cement types
- How to select and use the right plaster for your application
- How to properly pigment, mix and pour plaster into rubber molds (we'll be using architectural, museum exhibit, and gift quality molds)
- The proper way to dry and cure plaster castings
- Options for plaster finishing
- When: Monday, January 16th, 2023 from 3-6pm
- Where: D&S Richmond Store, 1023 Factory St. Richmond CA 94801
To purchase, add this class to your cart and check out! You will be emailed a receipt for the class which will be your "ticket." We look forward to getting plastered with you!
There are no refunds and no cancellations.