STRONGBOND EPOXY WOOD FILLER is a two-component, rapid-curing, high-strength epoxy wood filler and multi-purpose repair adhesive. Its non-sag formula fills voids left by dry-rot, restoring strength and shape to damaged wood. The Filler creates a high-strength, chemical bond to STRONGBOND EPOXY WOOD SEALER, making repairs to dry-rotted wood last longer. This product also is an excellent multi-purpose adhesive. It will bond to most surfaces, such as brick, ceramic tile, concrete, fiberglass, or stone.
- 102 oz. Kit
- Kit contains 51 oz. Part A and 51 oz. Part B (for 1:1 mix ratio)
- Epoxy resin bonding for dry-rot repair. Fills voids left by dry-rot, nail holes, or missing wood
- Rapid initial 3-hour cure time at room temperature
- Non-sag, no-shrink formula makes it excellent for vertical and overhead applications
- Low VOC, low odor, and solvent-free