STRONGBOND EPOXY WOOD FILLER is a two-component, rapid-curing, high-strength epoxy wood filler and multi-purpose repair adhesive. Its non-sag formula fills voids left by dry-rot, restoring strength and shape to damaged wood. The Filler creates a high-strength, chemical bond to STRONGBOND EPOXY WOOD SEALER, making repairs to dry-rotted wood last longer. This product also is an excellent multi-purpose adhesive. It will bond to most surfaces, such as brick, ceramic tile, concrete, fiberglass, or stone.
- 1 Quart Kit
- Kit contains 16 oz. Part A and 16 oz. Part B (for 1:1 mix ratio)
- Epoxy resin bonding for dry-rot repair. Fills voids left by dry-rot, nail holes, or missing wood
- Rapid initial 3-hour cure time at room temperature
- Non-sag, no-shrink formula makes it excellent for vertical and overhead applications
- Low VOC, low odor, and solvent-free
- Ideal for repairing wooden window frames and sills, rafter tails, exposed beams, decks, doors, floors, fences, boat hulls, and other wooden structural and decorative elements. The restored wood can be primed and painted with water-based paint or other epoxy-compatible topcoat