STRONGBOND EPOXY WOOD SEALER is a two-component, high-strength, super-thin viscosity epoxy ideal for repairing dry-rotted or damaged wood. The long-lasting bonding capabilities of this product are exceptional. Whether it is used as a sealer or as an adhesive-promoting primer it is excellent for both exterior and interior applications. Ideal for wood window frames and sills, rafter tails, exposed beams, decks, doors, floors, fences, boat hulls, bathroom subfloors, and many other wooden structural and decorative elements.
- Super-Thin Viscosity Penetrating Sealer
- Low-odor, low-VOC and solvent-free
- Chemically bonds to substrate for long-lasting restoration of the strength and durability of the wood and its resistance to invasive insects
- Fast-curing and non-shrink
- When using as an adhesion-promoting primer on repaired wood, brush an even coat of bulk-mixed sealer to the clean and prepared wood surfaces.
- Moisture-insensitive; can be applied on damp surfaces
- Mixing nozzle automatically mixes a precise ratio of Part A and Part B.
- Cartridges fit into standard 10 oz. caulking guns.
- Additional nozzles available upon request.
*Each cartridge comes with 1 mixing nozzle